Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fabric Bowl

While my photo taking skills aren't that great, this is my fabric bowl I made in my latest sewing class. It was a long tedious process and luckily the photo hides my multitude of mistakes. Although this project was hard and probably wasn't the best choice for my second major sewing project, I learned a lot of lessons and I think if I get the gumption to give this another try it will go much smoother.

In fact, I learned that you don't need three assistants! These guys and gals were having too much fun trying to get the end of the rope as I shaped the bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I forgot to write...I'm going to use this as my holiday card holder. As in the past I hung them up but each year it peels paint off the wall so this is a nice way to keep them organized and keep them festive!

    ReplyDelete